Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back Home

Well, we have been back from our vacation since late Friday night. My goal is to get photos loaded tonight. I have been trying to hold onto my vacation for too long, but Monday morning came and back to the real world!

The drives weren't bad, and A-Cat entertained herself very well the entire time! Thank you A-Cat!

I was ambitious enough to get both cars cleaned inside and out over the weekend (trust me, that rarely happens!) That was about the extent of my ambition.

It was good to come home and see my hubby and friends. DH was glad to see us, but I think he had fun being a temporary bachelor for a week! I spent Saturday evening with friends and ended up with more mosquito bites than I did my entire vacation in GA.

I promise to post some pix from my vacation soon. Until then, enjoy some from our drive (from my phone!)

Driving through Nashville




Driving through Saint Louis

No comments: